Saturday, November 12, 2016

SHOP UPDATE: Susi's killer ride is getting closer

 I got the headlight stands mounted and mounted the headlights. Now I can fabricates the upper shock mounts and finish the front end of this truck.
 The truck is starting to get some personality
 Sue and I formed the driveshaft tunnel the other morning before we started wworking on Jim's 36 pickup.
 Sue and I installed the tunnel and fabricated and bead rolled the floor pans under the seat this morning.

 Then we modified and mounted the power brake booster and master cylinder the the frame.
 We installed the automatic shifter and E brake handle so we could start fabricating the floor panels
We fabricated most of the floor panels today. I will be working on the transmission tunnel in the evenings this week. We are trying the get this frame off to sand blast by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment