Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SHOP UPDATE: I finished the grill today!

 Here is the repaired grill next to my stock grill, I think they both look really good.
 This is the repaired grill without the crank hole.

 Here is the grill installed on the truck to check the fit
 I scrounged up some stainless trim and installed it temporarily. The trim really finishes off the grill. It should look great polished up on the painted grill
 Here is the truck at ride height.
 Here it is aired out, the tip of the grill is about an inch and half off the floor.
 For me, this sits just right. I am really starting to like this truck. This variation is so much better than the original plan.


This is my early 35 pickup. I think we have figured out the plan for this one. Might be very similar to Jim's


No comments:

Post a Comment