Sunday, January 22, 2017

SHOP UPDATE: That is one hard working girl right there!!


This is my hard working girl right there. She has been kickin ass on the body work for the last couple of days. I am pretty sure she has found her calling. Her work is outstanding! I am so proud of her and love her to death.

 We have been rotating back and forth between projects. When the filler is setting we are making some progress on her  hot rod.
 This is an Ford big block starter with a modified bendix drive in it. This is part of the conversion to the C4 transmission.
 Got the Vega steering box installed and the chrome draglink.
 Rebuilt and installed the oil pump and drive shaft
 I installed the HEI billet distributor. This is full electronic ignition, should be a big plus for reliability.
 I restored and installed the road draft tube assembly and the fuel pump block off plate.
 Susi is packing it full of Dynamat. We can't have a noisy hot rod that is for sure.

 The front half is Dynamated ready for me to mount the fuse box and begin wiring the gauges
I did a little cut and buff on some dust particles on the dash and header and installed the new Dolphin gauges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment