Wednesday, February 14, 2018

AFTER HOURS: I spent a little more time on my 40 this weekend

 I made the modifications and installed my electric wiper conversion this weekend. It should be much nicer than the old vacuum wipers that came stock in 1940.
 These are the cool chrome wiper towers that came in the kit. They should look very original.
 I had to fill the old holes where the old wipers were mounted.
 I also had to fill the hole where the original gauge cluster was so I could cut the holes for my new gauges.
 There is my layout for the new dash. Still have to fill the original switch holes and decide where to put the new ones.
Gauges temporarily installed along with the steering column drop. Getting closer to finishing the metal work so I can get it in primer

No comments:

Post a Comment