Sunday, February 12, 2017

SHOP UPDATE: Its getting a little crazy in the shop

 The shop is full and definitely plenty to do.



Sue prepped and I sprayed some parts for her project. It may be considered a rat rod but its all in the details.
 Sue and I finished all the tiny repairs on the cab and got it in final prime. Susi will start wet sanding tomorrow and I should paint it soon.

 There it is, body work done waiting for final wet sand before color.
 Susi got the doors sanded and waiting for me to shoot the color.
 this is the final repair on the passenger fender. Its a little hacked up so I decided to remove the damage and extend the fender to close up the small gap they have at the bed side.

 there it is finished up, closed that gap that  is there originally for unknown reason.
 here is the fender on the last fiting to make sure I like the fit before it goes off to body work.
 this is the rear shot with both reshaped rear fenders. I removed the "droop" from the outside rear corner. Now the fenders are straight and follow the lines of the bed and tailgate. IMO it looks so much better than the original design.
Priming a few more parts, getting ready to paint a ton of parts real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment