Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SHOP UPDATE: The last few days progress in the shop

 So I'm back on the chassis. I bench bled the MC and got it installed in the chassis so I could fabricate some new brake lines.
 Mc installed and lines run to the front
 I still have to finish the lines from the proportioning valve to the rear axle. I am waiting on the new rubber lines to finish up.
 the suspension is re-assembled and ready for the engine and trans.
 This is a low miles 88 T bird 5.0 V8. It had EFI but we decided to go carb on it. The heads have ports for the EGR valve in the rear. I needed to fill them. So I drilled and tapped them and installed some plugs. Problem solved.



 Susi and I cleaned the engine and trans today and got the engine painted and ready for some new parts.
 Ford dark blue, should look great in the truck
 We put the bed on the rotisserie today and rolled it in the booth. I should be spraying it in the next few days.
I can't stop staring at the painted cab in the shop. It should be on the chassis this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment