Thursday, January 30, 2014

SHOP UPDATE: I finally used my homemade tubing straightener !






I built this tubing straightener a while back. I finally was able to get it out and put it to use. It works great. What a time saver. My tubing comes in a coil. I used to spend tons of time straightening it out on the bench before I can use it. Now, I push it through the rollers, rotate 90 degrees and pull it back out. It comes out pretty darn straight.
  I plumbed all the brakes on Jim's 36 Ford today. I will bench bleed the master cylinder tomorrow and bleed the entire system. Next will be the fuel line and get the engine painted and installed. This chassis will get stored until the body is ready to install.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Busy. Looks like 2 others in about the same shape in the background.

    ReplyDelete