Tuesday, April 11, 2017

SHOP UPDATE: Shop stuff

A good friend found this 35 Ford car grill me. Hanging in a barn in North Dakota. What a find. Its going to look great on the front of my delivery.

I did finally got the new Walker radiator for the 32 roadster. I started fitting the hood until I realized they sent 2 front hood brackets so I wasn't able to go any further.
We had to send Susi's radiator out to get a small leak repaired. Hope to have it back soon so we can get some miles on this hot rod.

 A little action shot of me painting some moldings for Jim's 36.
 The finished moldings, that silver should really look nice against the blue inside.
 Ready to spray some more parts on Jim's truck
 The finished running boards and tailgate
 Here is the finished grill with the 2 tone. Looks awesome
 Got the front fenders sprayed. Need some cut and buff, had a little issue with dust.
 So i started pulling all the wires for the air ride valves. What an octopus.
 I have to pull the main power to the compressors and the air ride is wired outside. I still have to wire the controller and relays inside but that is not to serious.
 Once I install the taillights I can wire them and the rear of the truck is finished. Jason is finishing the wood and I can button up the back of the truck.
 I mounted the fuel pump, filter and run the fuel line up front. All that is left is the air lines from tank to valves and plumbing is finished in the back.
All wires are pulled and ready for termination and the engine will be wired. Next is radiator, fluids and see if we can fire it up.
I am pretty sure its ready to get some sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment