Thursday, October 22, 2015

SHOP UPDATE: I got screwed by Larry Fish from the upper Big Hole !!



Here is a project that was dumped in my lap. Larry Fish from the upper Big Hole valley came to the shop. He wants a 2 door sedan body to build a rat rod. I do some checking around find this car in South Dakota. Send Larry a dozen photos. He wants me to attach the 2 pieces and chop it. I give him the price. He says " I gotta have it" My buddy Tim the transporter is in SD says he will pay and bring it home. Sounds great. I pay Tim take Delivery and a few days later Larry the ASSHOLE decides he is going to pass! Some people have no class. So needless to say I now own a 28 2 door sedan. I am going to follow through with the original idea and see where it goes. If anyone is interested in this project it is available. I have some more parts coming in the next week and  Sue and I will start surgery soon. THANKS LARRY YOU JACKASS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Could you please bring this vehicle to the Attention to John Jensen Sr, when he shows up at your shop later this week.
    Thank you- John Jensen Jr

    ReplyDelete