Saturday, April 11, 2015

SHOP UPDATE: Just some random shop happenings.

 I did a little re-arranging in the shops, I thought this was a cool shot of the fab shop. That is John's 41 Ford pickup. My wife Susi's chopped 37 Ford pickup. Jim's 36 Ford pickup chassis getting an air bag suspension upgrade.
 John's 428 Ford engine stuffed between the fenders.
 Susi's 312 Y block with tri power. Time to finish the front suspension and build some headers.
 Jim's front air bag conversion is finished. Now I need to convert the rear to four link and shock wave air bags one of these evenings.
 A good friend scored this 32 Ford cab for me. I am not sure what the future is but it should be fun.
Since Jim's 36 chassis moved to the old shop. My 40 made its way into the new shop. I will be installing the rear axle assembly from Jim's chassis In my 40 as I am completely changing Jim's.
Finished painting the Dodge hood Wednesday night. I delivered and installed it this morning. Check this project off as FINISHED! I will post some photos when the owner gets it completely assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment