Saturday, November 9, 2013

I JUST CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE ANYMORE!




Well, I went fishing with a friend of mine for a couple of hours and something followed me home again. Dwayne and I hit the river for a couple of hours and had a great time. We had a little lunch at the "Taco Bus" which was really good as usual. Before we could get out of Dillon, I ended up with another vintage pickup on a trailer behind us. I guess I just can't leave the house anymore. All fun aside, this pickup belongs to John Jensen from Oregon. It is a future build here in the shop. I will be using it as fill work between projects as I am waiting for parts, materials and weather. The plans are for a full custom chassis and keep the patina as is. John's plans are use it as a daily driver. Sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment